Wow, what a busy start to the year!
20 posts, 5 furniture/room make overs, 8 crafty creations, numerous fun linky parties, 4 humbling Features, many new friends and lots lovely and inspiring compliments. Thank you all! You all inspire ME!
Here are the links in case you missed a post. 🙂
▼ January (20)
- Photo Frame White Board French Inspired Menu Meal …
- My Crate was Featured on C.R.A.F.T.: Making Monday…
- Little Girls Beautiful Bedroom Make Over
- $1 DIY Glass Apothecary Jar
- My Sassy Turquoise Dresser Feature!
- Shutter Shelf and An Old Ladder
- Featured Crate – I’m a Sassy Site!
- Numbered Crate on Wheels!
- Want to Make – Book Crate on Wheels
- Shutter Update and DIY Picture Hanging Tabs
- Turquoise Dresser Redo
- All “Dressered” Up and No Where To Go
- Framed Vintage Golden Book Pictures
- Teal Blue Shabby Shutters
- Let There Be Light!
- Turquoise Cabinet Makeover
- My Exciting New Project – Sneak Peak!
- Easy Ikea Drawer Make Over
- Kids Framed Letter Door Art
- I was featured on Here’s to Handy Andy!