Rumors abound regarding the elimination of GOOGLE Friend Connect
on Feb 29 for anyone that doesn’t use Blogspot & eventually Blogspot users too!
We all know how we love our blog followers and the idea of losing them is unsettling to say the least! SO what to do? There is an answer…. Linky Followers …and it’s FREE!
You can have both GFC (for as long as it’s available) and Linky Followers!
You can grab the party button code in the FOOTER at Its So Very Cheri
There are lots of great features…for example, you can view all your followers and their profiles, there is a scrolling feed of the blogs you’re following, and it’s easy to add the LinkyFollowers widget to your blog, just to name a few!
So to celebrate this fun new blogging tool…I’m hosting a party!
This BLOG HOP is an opportunity to join Linky Followers and to add new Linky ‘Followers’ to your blog!
BLOG HOP MUST DO’s…
1. Obviously, you MUST have a Linky Followers account and widget on your site to participate.
2. You MUST follow the host of the blog hop as a Thank You for hosting!
3. MUST add your blog button, URL and blog name to the linky party below.
4. MUST add the BLOG HOP code to your party post, if you decide host the blog hop on your site!
You will find the BLOG HOP CODE at the very bottom of the Linky Party where it saysCLICK HERE TO ENTER– just under that it says:
WHAT IS A BLOG HOP?
GET THE CODE HERE Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post (html) on your site.
5. Now go follow other bloggers and leave each one of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know you are following them and ask them to follow you back!